Monday, February 7, 2011

All in the Family

January was eventful, as I knocked out two big resolutions aside from finding the dermatologist (*side note- nothing new with the face- I'll post a final picture tomorrow, but aside from some minimal peeling, there weren't many side effects. My skin tone does look more even, though). One of my resolutions was to reconnect with my cousins this year, so I organized a get-together with all of the cousins at my brother's place, and it was, in a word, awesome.


Our time together was short but sweet. We laughed, reminisced, caught up on life, ate great food and chased the kids around. The last time we were all together was probably Mike's wedding over two years ago, and now, his wife Gina is pregnant with their first child, a son!

Aidan & Gavin, stoked to rake!

The new generation.



Michol, me, Gina, Devon, Heather & Jamie

Mike & Nico

Los Primos- Devon & Mike
Las primas! Michol, Sarah, Jamie & me
I wish I could claim some sort of blood relationship.

I hope I see them all again before too long, so we can laugh at more stories about peeing in closets, getting chased by neighbors, putting on holiday plays for our parents and finding old playboys in the riverbed. I love you, fam!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, are those Sarah's kids?! How is that possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah has two kids now- the little blond girl and a baby boy who couldn't make it. The other two are my cousin Michol's kids. It's still crazy, no?

    ReplyDelete